BitLeague’s internship program offers the opportunity for college students to learn the first hand and valuable industry knowledge. As a BitLeague Intern, you’ll play a dual role — dedicated student and valued team member. Successful Interns also have the opportunity to join BitLeague’s Fintech Rotational Program upon completion of their degree.
We are looking for a talent who can support our business development in various marketing activities. In this role you are responsible for:
• Daily tracking and monitoring of IDC server operating status, handling server exception incident
• Familiar with software testing process and software release process. Software documentation in English
• Proficient in software deployment (JEKINS), log collection (ELK), system monitoring (ZABBIX) and other related software deployment
• Remotely or Travel to China and US to work with team members
• Currently in the second, or third year of a full-time BA/BS degree program.
• Analytical skills and an interest in taking on business problems.
• Interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to navigate an ambiguous environment.